Sunday, January 20, 2013

What are we doing? #PucaTrade Week 3 of 52:

I returned from vacation this week, and when I landed in Oakland I hit the ground running. I blasted through 342 e-mails on Tuesday, and was able schedule a meeting with Justin Johnson and Nathan Ross, the founders of LateLabs. LateLabs is an amazing concept: “CrowdCoding: We trade awesome code for equity.” Pretty self-explanatory, right? This seems like a perfect fit for PucaTrade. They’re awesome dudes, and we all left the meeting feeling pretty optimistic about the next steps. If things continue to go as planned, this has awesome implications for PucaTrade. An elite team of 3 or 4 developers will agree to bust out some new features for us, under my direction and with the programming linguistic support of a friend of mine named Topher White (since I know almost nothing about writing code). So I spent much of the week designing the new PucaTrade, and I’m really excited for what’s next. It really helped to utilize all of the comments and feedback we’ve received so far, and the next batch of updates are gonna be rad, rad, rad. Last week, someone asked me specifically what we had in mind for the new year. PucaTrade’s New Year resolutions are simply this: To exit Beta. With that comes a slick, understandable User Interface, support for Foils, condition, Non-English support, a feedback system, and more control for you around who sends you cards. This is just the beginning, but I can’t give up all my secrets. Happy Trading!

No comments:

Post a Comment