Wednesday, May 1, 2013

It’s 11:43 pm in Oakland...

and there’s 17 minutes left on IndieGoGo’s clock. We’ve raised 144% of our goal together, guys. I’m incredibly inspired (even if rather exhausted). The MtG community has demonstrated an incredible amount of support for this project. The positive feedback you’ve given me has left me spellbound, and the thanks and appreciation you’ve shown energizes me to make PucaTrade the best it can possibly be. Big thanks to my Non-MtG friends and family, who supported this project even though they’re not sure why. :) 2013 is going to be an incredibly exciting year for us. I can’t wait to share the improvements to the site with you all. I really do consider you to be a part of this team, and I know you’ll guide this project to greatness with insightful feedback and support. Much Love to You All! -Freytag

No comments:

Post a Comment