Monday, May 13, 2013

What's Next for PucaTrade?

Around the time that I started preparing for PucaTrade’s IndieGoGo project, I stopped blogging about progress with development on the site. The entirety of my time and attention was fixated on our fundraising project, and there was so much to do that I never had time to blog. But now, the project is over. And the progress we make should prove to be way more interesting than fundraising, and actually worth sharing. My plan is to crank out the rewards-fulfillment over the next 2 weeks so that I can direct my fullest attention to the next version of the site. As the merch comes in, I’ll share photos here, and I’ll share screenshots of the new site pages whenever I can. And when a working prototype of the next site is available, you guys will be the first to know. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment